1. LEGAL INFORMATION
- The present site is published by ALLEX Cameroon abstract ALLEX subsidiary of OTCOR sarl, with the capital of 1 000 000 fcfa, registered with the Register of Trade and the credit of the Littoral under the number RC / DLA / 2016 / B / 3095, number of the taxpayer M081612565986Q
- The director of the publication of the website is Mrs. Carole Tankou in her capacity as General Manager
- For any information or advice, you can contact us by email email@example.com
- You can report any inappropriate or illegal content to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Attention, it will not be answered any question asked to this address relative to the products and services offered for sale on the site, to the processing of your order.
2. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The user acknowledges having read this document and agrees to respect it.
2. The user acknowledges having the skills and means necessary to access and use this site.
3. The user acknowledges having verified that the computer configuration used contains no viruses and is in perfect working order.
4. ALLEX makes every effort to offer users information or tools that are available and verified but can not be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of features or the presence of viruses on its site.
5. ALLEX reserves the right to delete, change or modify this site at any time and without notice.
6. OTCOR can not be held liable for any damages, including damages resulting from the transmission of documents on the Internet.
7. ALLEX reserves the right to edit, delete, modify, validate or change, in whole or in part, any content sent to or displayed on the website.
3. COMPUTERS AND FREEDOMS
8. The user is informed, in accordance with the law number 2010/012 of 21 December 2010 on cyber security and cybercrime in Cameroon, that ALLEX, as data controller, implements a personal data processing. whose main purpose is to manage the registration of the user to the site, sending newsletters.
9. Some of the collected data may be communicated to its partners for prospecting purposes.
10. Fields marked with an asterisk are required. In the absence of a response or if the information provided is incorrect, ALLEX will not be able to process your request.
11. The user is informed that he has a right of access, interrogation, and rectification which allows him, if necessary, to rectify, complete, update, lock or erase personal data about it that are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date or whose collection, use, communication or preservation is prohibited.
12. The user also has the right to oppose the processing of his data for legitimate reasons as well as the right to oppose the use of this data for commercial purposes.
13. All these rights are exercised with ALLEX by email to the address email@example.com accompanied by a copy of an identity document bearing a signature.
14. The hypertext links set up within the framework of the website to other resources on the Internet, and especially to its partners, have been subject to prior written and express authorization.
15. ALLEX can not be responsible for user access via hypertext links set up in the context of the website towards other resources on the network.
16. ALLEX declines any responsibility as for the content of the information provided on these resources present on the network for the activation of hypertext links.
17. The user can not set up a hypertext link to this site without the express prior authorization of Cdiscount.
18. Under no circumstances may this authorization be described as an implicit agreement of affiliation.
19. In any case, hypertext links to the website must be removed at the first request of ALLEX.
5. CONTENT PROTECTION
20. All content present or made available through the website www.allex.cm, such as, texts, drawings, graphics, images, music, photos, trademarks and logos, digital downloads etc. ; is the property of ALLEX, its affiliates, or third parties.
21. This content is protected by intellectual property rights. We draw your attention to the fact that the violation of intellectual property rights constitutes the offense of counterfeiting and is punishable by law.
22. ALLEX does not grant any rights to the content and authorizes its visitors to copy and print on paper content of its site, only for the purpose of preparing their purchases.
23. It is strictly forbidden for any natural or legal person to extract, copy, reproduce, modify, retranscribe and / or reuse, all or part of the content, for any purpose other than the preparation of purchases on the website. www.allex.cm without the express written permission of the rights holder.
6. APPLICABLE LAW
24. Cameroonian law is applicable for both formal and substantive rules.